Wyong Shire Council is the local government body responsible for setting the vision and strategic direction for the Wyong region. The Shire of Wyong is home to over 160,000 residents. Wyong Shire Council employs approximately 900 people, and the council offices are located in Wyong, New South Wales.

The NSW Government have amalgamated Gosford City Council and Wyong Shire Council into the Central Coast Council. Wyong Shire Council has been assigned an Administrator for a transition period until the 2017 Local Government election for Central Coast Council. A company report on Central Coast Council will be produced when its financial results become available.

The Wyong Shire Council administers an area of 820.4 square kilometres located 108 kilometres north of Sydney's central business district. The Shire of Wyong is divided into two wards each comprising five councillors.

The Wyong Shire Council provides services to the communities of Wyong Shire under the following broad areas:


  • Animal Care Facility
  • Arts and Culture
  • Australian Citizenship
  • Cemeteries and Memorial Gardens
  • Community Directory
  • Community Plan
  • Graffiti
  • Events
  • Grants
  • Halls and Centres
  • Housing Choice
  • Immunisation
  • Libraries
  • Precinct Committee
  • Road Safety
  • Roads and Drainage
  • Seniors
  • Services for Children
  • Sport and Open Space
  • Youth

Learn more about our Company Reports

IBISWorld Company Profile Reports

Company profile reports provide key information on the Top 2000 earning companies in Australia. Reports include a written description of a company, its history, brands and products, contact details and key personnel, operating and legal structure, financial data, industries of involvement and business service providers.

Sample Data

This Company Has Operations in the Following Industries:

Looking for our Industry reports?

Assess your competitors with powerful business tools that provide strategic insights and analysis on over 600 Australian industries.

Contact Us

Want to speak to a representative? Call us.