The Trustee for Mine Superannuation Fund


The Trustee for Mine Wealth and Wellbeing Superannuation Fund, trading as Mine Super, is a member owned trust, deriving revenue through investment activities as a superannuation fund with a focus on providing services to employees involved in the coal industry. The trust operates throughout Australia and is administered by its head office in Newcastle West, New South Wales.

The Trustee for Mine Wealth and Wellbeing Superannuation Fund, trading as Mine Super, provides superannuation and financial advice services. The trust provides the following investment options to its members:

  • Aggressive
  • Growth
  • Balanced
  • Stable

The fund offers the following six single asset class investment options:

  • Australian Shares
  • International Shares
  • Property
  • Bonds
  • Cash
  • Term Deposits

The Trustee for Mine Wealth and Wellbeing Superannuation Fund also provides financial and retirement advice, and death and terminal illness insurance.

Learn more about our Company Reports

IBISWorld Company Profile Reports

Company profile reports provide key information on the Top 2000 earning companies in Australia. Reports include a written description of a company, its history, brands and products, contact details and key personnel, operating and legal structure, financial data, industries of involvement and business service providers.

Sample Data

This Company Has Operations in the Following Industries:

Life Insurance in Australia
Superannuation Funds in Australia

Table of Contents

Company Address Details
Written Description Of Company History, Brands & products
Key Personnel (CEO, CFO, Directors & other positions)
Current & Historic Financial Data (Revenue, Profit & Assets etc.)
Business Segments & Industry Focus
Shareholders & Subsidiaries
Service Providers (external auditor, banker etc.)

Looking for our Industry reports?

Assess your competitors with powerful business tools that provide strategic insights and analysis on over 600 Australian industries.

Contact Us

Want to speak to a representative? Call us.