McDonald's Australia Holdings Pty Limited is a foreign owned private company, deriving revenue from the establishment and operation of the McDonald's chain of family restaurants. The company employs approximately 5,550 full-time equivalent people, operates throughout Australia, and is administered from its head office in Thornleigh, New South Wales.

The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the McDonald's Corporation, a United States-based fast food establishment company.

McDonald's Australia Holding Pty Limited is responsible for the establishment and operation of a chain of fast food family restaurants, operating throughout Australia. Approximately 80% of McDonald's restaurants in Australia are owned by local franchisees, who pay the company initial costs and ongoing fees including rent, service, advertising contribution, rates and utilities. The remaining 20% of restaurants are operated by the company.

Learn more about our Company Reports

IBISWorld Company Profile Reports

Company profile reports provide key information on the Top 2000 earning companies in Australia. Reports include a written description of a company, its history, brands and products, contact details and key personnel, operating and legal structure, financial data, industries of involvement and business service providers.

Sample Data

Table of Contents

Company Details
Key Personnel
Growth & Ratios
Service Providers

Looking for our Industry reports?

Assess your competitors with powerful business tools that provide strategic insights and analysis on over 600 Australian industries.

Contact Us

Want to speak to a representative? Call us.